- About Dudok
- Architecture by Dudok
- Architecture Hilversum
- About DAC
Photo: Dudok Architectuur Centrum
The neoclassical villa, in which Christiaan van Lennep settled in 1879, was completed in 1906 after a design by J.W. Hanrath converted into a club called De Unie. The original villa is still recognizable among the extensions that have been added over time, such as a games and billiards room, a skittle alley and a noon room. The iron railing on the masonry wall from 1913 is also protected.
Source: Annette Koenders, Hilversum. Architectuur en Stedenbouw 1850-1940, Zwolle (2001).
’s-Gravelandseweg 57, Hilversum