- About Dudok
- Architecture by Dudok
- Architecture Hilversum
- About DAC
Photo: www.gooienvechthistorisch.nl (SAGV032.7)
The Roman Catholic pre-primary school was founded in 1928 by Nic. Andriessen built on the radial Kamerlingh Onnesweg. The client was St. Anna’s Asylum, which also includes the schools in Little Rome around St. Vituskerk on Emmastraat under her management. Next to the playground, the general school building had gardens and a semicircular garden with benches.
Source: Annette Koenders, Hilversum. Architectuur en Stedenbouw 1850-1940, Zwolle (2001).
Kamerlingh Onnesweg 2, Hilversum