- About Dudok
- Architecture by Dudok
- Architecture Hilversum
- About DAC
Photo: Herman Kleibrink, Erfgoed Leiden en Omstreken
As an engineer at Public Works in Leiden, Dudok was responsible for the design and construction of four bridges: the Zijlpoortsbrug, the Paterbrug, the Sint Jansbrug and the Klapbrug at the Endegeest pavilion. Only the Sint Jansbrug over the Oude Rijn from 1914, which connects the Donkersteeg and the Hoogstraat, is still recognizable in its original condition.