- About Dudok
- Architecture by Dudok
- Architecture Hilversum
- About DAC
Photo: www.gooienvechthistorisch.nl (SAGV334)
To the south of Hilversum, the villa parks arose later than those on the northwest side, which meant that the buildings were smaller on more modest plots. Kruisheide covers a large area. In 1938 W. Hamdorff gave the villa a facelift.
The central part of the facade, made of natural stone, is striking. The driveway between the villa and the coach house is still there. The forecourt with drinking trough is on the garden side.
Source: Annette Koenders, Hilversum. Architectuur en Stedenbouw 1850-1940, Zwolle (2001).
Larixlaan 5, Hilversum